- President agrees with Centre, NEET Won't Apply To States for Now
- JEE Adv2016: Chemistry more scoring than other two subjects (Maths ,physics)
- NEET: Gov bring ordinance to overturn SC order, postpones common medical entrance exam by 1year
- NEET is one single exam for premedical exam2016-17
- IIT fees hiked and 100% waiver for differently-abled, SC/ST, poor students
- ISC Exam will be started from February29,2016 and Exam will end March 31, 2016
- CBSE announced the exam dates for Class 10 and 12
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main for admission in IIT, NIT will be held onApril 3, 2016.
- The Committee of Eminent Persons recommends major changes in IIT-JEE format in 2017
- HBTI campus will be hi-tech. After becoming to be residential university.
2nd Law - It can be stated in many ways, the most popular of which is:It is impossible to obtain a process such that the unique effect is the subtraction of a positive heat from a reservoir and the pr...Read More...
1st Law - This is the law of energy conservation. It is stated alternatively in many forms as follows: The work exchanged in an adiabatic process depends only on the initial and the final state a...Read More...
Let us consider the beam of light incident on the boundary surface between two substances- glass with refractive index n1and air with refractive index n2.One part of light will reflect from such a bou...Read More...
It is the process of generating electric energy from other forms of energy. The electromotive force (EMF) produced around a closed path is proportional to the rate of change ...Read More...
Coordinates of a point- A pair of numbers defining the position of a point on a two-dimensional plane. The coordinates are written as an "ordered pair" as shown below. The letter P is...Read More...
x2 – ax – b x2 – ax + b x2 + ax + b a positive number inside the square root zero inside the square root a negative number insi...Read More...
Do you know?
Fresh egg will sink in fresh water. A stale egg will float. The = sign ("equals sign") was invented by 16th Century Welsh mathematician Robert Recorde, who was fed up with writi...Read More...
symbol name value unit c speed of light in a vacuum 299,792,458 m/s G gravitational constant 6.67384 &t...Read More...
List of qualifying Examinations for JEE Mains & Adv
23 Dec, 2015
AIPMT 2016 will be held on 1 may,2016
03 Dec, 2015